1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
*looking into someone's eyes when they tell you how they feel*
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
*When i realized i let myself lose myself and be unhappy....I'm still stuck on it I suppose*
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
*I'd tell my girlfriend that everything would be just fine and that she should stay strong"
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
* Yeah I'd tell people but I wouldn't want pity. I'd grab all my savings and buy a Leica M9 and tickets to London and spend my last month taking photos for a photo book to be published at my death. People like dead artists so yeah they'd go for a book by some guy who died right after he finished. The money would go to my friends and family *
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
*trust is love*
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
*Nope. Things happen *
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
*that's kind of the same thing*
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
*If we're best friends why not explore a romantic connection
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
*Yeah. There are a lot of things I wish i could've done..*
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
*Sure why not*
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
*If I knew I could get another job then yeah*
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
*I'm not going into that on tumblr
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
*I've never had to tell someone I don't love them back*
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
I almost died...I don't want to go back there for a very long tome
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
*I think just one of my friends...She was doing a monorail cat impersonation on the balcony of the art building*
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
*I wouldn't change any of my mistakes but I learn from them*
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
* I'd probably fuck it up but yeah"
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
*If i'm lifting a newborn by only its hand over a cliff chances are its neck snapped or some shit so my grandma
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
* I've been doing that for a very long time*
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
* If I'm gonna end up broken hearted then I'd rather be single and just be the best person I can be
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
*I just want to be happy and travel the world*
24. Why would there be a 24th question, when it says that there are only 23 deep ass questions?
*This is one of those chocolate's from life's box that I didn't expect*